Organizing a Move
How to Sell a Home By Owner
Get out of Debt
Disney Vacation Tips
Favorite rides at Disney World Orlando
Favorite rides at Disneyland
Kids Games Homework Help Jokes
Tips and Tidbits
Here are some various tips to help organize your life and
- Do you know how to keep your brown sugar soft? Transfer it to
a sealed plastic container and put a full size marshmallow inside
with it. Your brown sugar will stay soft.
- Do you want to always buy the freshest bread?
The bread ties or plastic clips that seal your bread are delivered each
day by a designated color. If you want the freshest bread products
follow this chart: on Monday buy Blue, Tuesday is Green, Thursday is
Red, Friday is White, Saturday is Yellow.
- Invest in a label maker. You will be surprised
how helpful these are in your organizing efforts.
- Cards at the dollar stores are generally 2/1.00.
Take your list and get a month’s worth at a time.
- When you move, empty a dresser drawer into a
box. Put your bed linens into the drawer. When you get to your new home,
you won’t have to search for your linens the first night.
- If you have a hard-wired smoke detector that is
beeping - vacuum it.
- If your refrigerator has any spots that are hot
to the touch on the outside, vacuum the coils on the bottom or
This site is © Copyright TSI