Organize Your Life
Sports card collecting can be a great hobby. Collecting baseball cards has been something many young kids have done for years and it often continues along into old age. Going back and looking over cards from your youth can bring back memories. Now days there are great sports card to collect from many sports besides the traditional baseball cards. Kids and adults can acquire large collections and organizing them can be a challenge.
Sports Card Collector software is designed to assist in cataloging and organizing your card collection. It has a fairly simple to understand user interface with most of the key features on the main screen. You can easily browse through your card collection on the main list. When a card is selected a picture of the card can be displayed below the list for quick viewing. Also, all the data fields on the card are shown to the right. You can sort by brand or card name. You can also get a list by category such as baseball cards, football, basketball, hockey, etc.
Standard data field names are provided such as category (i.e. baseball), Series, Team, Position, Brand, Location, Purchase Price. However, all of these can be customized. For example, if you wanted to put a specific field for baseball cards you could change one of the unused fields and be able to better organize your baseball card collection. A few larger fields are available for free running text called history and stats. You could put all of a baseball players stats from the card into the stats field, for example.
Data can be exported to a .csv field, large card collections can be searched via the Find function, labels and reports can be printed, and more.
We hope you enjoy this program. We use it on our baseball card collection, but it's designed for use with any sport (or game cards for that matter).
Sports Card Collector is free to download and use, so enjoy and happy collecting.
Also in Sports Card Collector version 5.0:
1) Custom fields - You can change the labels on all of the fields to reflect names (i.e baseball) that you desire.
2) Custom print outs - You can generate a custom report that includes the fields of you choice and sorts on the field of your choice.
3) Graphic - A thumbnail of a .jpg or .gif will show on the screen as you browse through your sports card collection.
4) Additional reports - new reports have been added including a single page report for just one sports card and a values report that totals the value of your collection. Heres hoping you have that super valuable baseball card.
5) Total number of sports cards is displayed.